Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Guten tag!


Don't know if anyone actually follows my blog (besides you, MaryBeth!), but I'm getting better at posting, finally. Sure is good to be part of the World Wide Web again! Nothing too interesting to report, except our Nissan Armada finally got here from Alaska (with a broken windshield, which they are replacing), so now we're the biggest vehicle on the road. Kind of uncomfortable on these little roads, but at least we can all fit in it together. Vince bought passes to the local pool, which the kids love. It snowed the other day (see photo), but melted by the next day, thank goodness!!! The kids enjoyed making a snowman (ok, I think Vince enjoyed it, too) with their best neighbor friends. My new livingroom furniture will be delivered tomorrow--can't wait! Wish our household goods would come...

Auf wiedersehen,
Andrea

6 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Thanks for the shout out! I always look forward to hearing from you :) I can only imagine that Aramada on the road...cars in Europe are far from large! You could just plow everyone over I'm sure.

Glad to know that things are only continuing to get better for you and your family. One of these days I'll e-mail you and give you the real low down (as opposed to the blog low down) on our fam. Love you girl!

Sabra Palmer said...

Did you get internet? Glad to know you are getting settled.
Miss you.
xoxoxoxoxo
Sabe

Apricot Tree Planning said...

I'm following too!! So glad everything is starting to come together and feel homey again for you -- it's a long time to be in limbo.

Snow that melts in a day is the best kind!! Pretty coming down -- fun to play in...and then poof we're done!

You're brave having to drive a full size American SUV in Europe. I rode in a full size truck in Italy, rounding blind corners -- thought I'd have a heart attack.

Check out our blog -- love and miss you guys!
Kathleen

Tasha said...

I'm a quiet follower Andrea.
Love you
Tash
http://tasha-dailyreed.blogspot.com/

tyames said...

That sounds like so much fun!!

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

What a cute picture of the kids! I'm following your blog now so I'll be on the look out!


check out our blog too: www.semperconfusedfamily.blogspot.com

and.. if its ok I'm going to add you to our blog roll!!

Raechele