Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Didn't We Just Do This?

Gadfrey, Hannah (thanks, Mom)! I can't believe it's time to MOVE again!!! Vince keeps asking me where I want to retire. Really, now, how can I even comprehend such a thing? Sheesh! We'll be moving to Wiesbaden in eight weeks from Saturday. We got our passport photos and flu shots last week. Vince sold the 4-wheeler and it's trailer. I found a home for our last remaining pet, Glacier. She is the sweetest little cat, and I hate to leave her. I need to get busy and decide what to take, what to store, and what to part with. I can't seem to get it in gear for that, though. I finished my Christmas shopping for the kids! Did it all on the internet, of course! Can't think what to give Vince. Ideas? Gideon left home again Monday night. I lost my temper with him, and he took off. At least we know where he is this time. It's probably good for us both to have a break for a few days. Last night was our "Not a Halloween Party" at the church. Ephraim's birth mom, Beth, came. She also brought her mom, Barbara, her sister Barbie, her daughter Katelynn, and three of Eph's little cousins. It was really fun! We've enjoyed getting to know them better, and letting them play a part in our lives. Everyone had a great time. Today it's sunny, which means it's colder. Like -15 degrees F. Oh, well. Soon I'll be out of the Land of Eternal Winter. I can't wait for four seasons in Germany! We're planning to travel all over Europe, like Sabra and Cliff did. If I can just make it through the next eight weeks...

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I think a good place to retire is anywhere I happen to be living at the time :)

Love you Andrea.

Sabra Palmer said...

I don't envy you having to move overseas. It is the worst time. But once you get there you will love it. Send the good stuff you are getting rid of my way.
Love you. xoxoxoxo