Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF!!!

What a week!!! I'm so tired I can't even go on a date with my husband tonight. That's pretty dang tired. Ephraim has been a bit "off his feed" (actually, off his meds), and has about worn me into the ground. I kept him home today, and took him (and, unfortunately, Sophia and Noah) to the doctor. She significantly increased his Concerta, and I hope all will be well with my world soon. After the doctor, I had to take the little Banshees with me to the Commissary to buy three cases of water for Gideon to sell at the Lathrop homecoming game tonight. He's the sophomore class vice president. Those three cases of water (I'll blame it on them) about caused me to have a nervous breakdown. Our favorite checker, Ester, sensed my fragile state, and she marched the three beasts over to a bench and sat them down. They love her. By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed. Maybe I need to join an ADHD support group???

On the bright side, yesterday I got to see SARAH PALIN!!! Vince and I went to the Deployment Ceremony for the 1/25th Stryker Brigade, and were about six or seven rows behind her, and a row in front of Todd, Willow and Piper! They were trying to play it low key, but the press was out IN FORCE. Piper was not happy to be there, I will tell you that! Sarah gave a wonderful speech, with absolutely no mention of her current political situation. Her son, Track, is deploying with the Brigade. The morning was gray and rainy, which didn't bode well for an outdoor ceremony, but right before it started, the sun burst out in all her glory, and for a couple of hours the weather was glorious. Maybe it was a sign...

Vince was kind of offered a job this week. It's as a Division Surgeon, which is what he really wants to do. And it's in Wiesbaden, Germany, which is where we really want to go. However, they are hoping he can start in February. Aaauuuugggggghhhhhh! I freaked out for about a day. Then a couple of things happened, and I felt peaceful about it. We'll see what happens. Anybody that wants anything in my house can come and get it now, or it will probably go to the dump! I am going to PURGE. We have way too much stuff. Granted, some of it is very nice stuff, but way too much of it. So, let me know if there is something you've been looking for.

Love to you all!

Andrea

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Andrea, I can't believe you're purging again! For the record, those of you who live in Alaska...she's not kidding. She chucks awesome stuff ;)

How exciting to see Sarah Palin! I need to read up on her, but when Rick's not around. Shhh, he's a dem!

Cassidi Marie said...

Can I have your cute three oldest boys??
By the way, thank you SO much for the pictures! They turned out great, I'll definitely be using them.
Congrats on Germany! We'll have to come visit you soon!
-Cass