Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seasons...

To everything there is a season, and it's finally my season to BLOG! As my favorite season in Alaska (not winter) is coming to a close, I find that I'll have more time for things like quilting, making jewelry and blabbering on the www. After spending a wonderful two weeks in Utah/Idaho/Utah, I have determined (again) to strengthen and maintain ties with my family. It was so great to spend time with each of my nine sibs and their families and my parents, and made me realize (again) how much I love them and how little I know them. It's hard to always live so far away! Anyway, I am hoping to change my ways and stay "in touch" with those I love. I guess that includes YOU, as you are the one currently reading this.

Love to you all from the Great Green North,

Andrea

No comments: